TechSpot

Career Makeover Test

By Nic
Sep 10, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. Ok, so you've already taken the IQ Test ...

IQ Test

... now you can find your ideal career. There are around 60 questions for this test, and all are very simple preference type questions.

Takes around 10 minutes to complete.

Here it is ...

Find your ideal career

My results ...
    Well, I do like Star Trek. :p

2. MYOB

MYOB TS Rookie Posts: 492

Entreprenuer, pretty much as I expected, although I don't believe these type of tests

Although why I do them I dunno...

3. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,549

I got astronaut, which is pretty close, as I did want to become a fast jet pilot when I was younger. I wonder how many train drivers we have here :=). None is my guess.

4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

I got Astronaut
    I tend to not put much stock in these things either, though if you read the description, it makes a little more sense than the career choice does.

5. Nic

I don't mind being an Astronaut :=). Hey NASA, give me a ring. The description does seem pretty much spot on, though I'm more interested in software development than flying these days. I'm also scared of heights.

6. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Astronaut here too, This is probably like that IQ test, where most of us will get the same thing.

7. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Lol...i am an astronaut too. Anyway this test should not be taken seriously. Btw, thanks for showing this test Nic, its fun.

8. Nic

Like minds will tend to congregate, so I suspect your assumption is correct.:rolleyes:

9. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

You're a Detective!

The mysteries of man and nature stretch out before you, just waiting for your inquisitive mind. In your undying quest for the truth, you're best at finding solutions to complex problems. As a passionate and determined detective, you don't have time for any assistants.

10. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Most maybe, but not me :)

Is that just because I said I'd rather build a cabinet than:
    Calculate how many calories you've ever eaten
    Read a dictionary cover to cover
    or Learn a new computer language ?

11. XtR-X

XtR-X TS Rookie Posts: 863

looks like were all astros.............

12. Nic

And together we can build a wooden rocket :=).

Here's what we have so far ...

Carpenter - To build a wooden rocket.
    Entrepreneur - To organise funding.
    Astronaut - Several, so I guess we're expendable.
    Detective - To investigate any disasters.

13. conradguerrero

conradguerrero TS Rookie Posts: 310

muwahahahahahahhhahaaa!

ill build the engine!

14. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That's what I chose. I'm sure it just throws out a random selection every time anyway.

15. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

you're an Architect!

For you, the world is like one giant puzzle, just waiting to be solved. In your undying quest for the truth, you're best at finding solutions to complex problems. Lucky for all of us, though, you love to share your brilliant thoughts.

yeah, i know I am cool!

16. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Surprise Surprise!

Nope, I'm not an Astronaut :D

Max, you're a Teacher!

You're the sort of person that people think of fondly, when remembering who helped make a difference in their lives. Your stellar interpersonal skills and compassionate ear for the troubles and life experiences of others makes you the perfect friend when the going gets tough.

:(

17. Nic

Why the sad face? We can't all be astronauts, and the money's not so good now that NASA have so many to choose from :=).

18. Justin

Justin TS Rookie Posts: 942

I got, "Dictator"

19. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,350

LOL, yea otherwise you would be an evil scientist :p. We would awe at your knowledge as we all do now but be very afraid of what schemes you had planned because of your silence!

:p

20. Goofy Newfie

Goofy Newfie TS Rookie Posts: 199

I'm a teacher...

You're the sort of person that people think of fondly, when remembering who helped make a difference in their lives. Your stellar interpersonal skills and compassionate ear for the troubles and life experiences of others makes you the perfect friend when the going gets tough.

21. DLx/P

DLx/P TS Rookie Posts: 99

I'm a Entrepreneur!!!!

Your mind is forever locked on the unforeseeable future, wondering how to make it a better place. Every movement needs a visionary, someone to lead the way and be the almighty powerful. And that someone is you. Read more about your perfect career...

Turn your passion for imagination into a career. Based on your test results, you may consider a career as a designer. Entrepreneurs and artists alike love thinking outside of the box. Earn your degree in visual Communications—fast from American InterContinental University—and develop the business skills that will help turn your creativity into a successful career. Click here to get started.

time to take the plunge ehh??? lol.....

22. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Indeed, I'd say thats about right :haha:

23. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

Ack! I'm a Manager! Nooooooo!!!!!!

LNC, you're a Manager!

You're a firm believer in the old adage, "God is in the details." You're the go-to guy when it's time to coordinate and plan a big project. A list maker, name taker, and occasional ball breaker, you'll find a way to make sure everything and everyone follows the schedule for a smooth show. Read more about your perfect career...

Become the boss. Based on your test results, your imagination, creativity, and strong business sense make you a perfect candidate for a managerial career. Earn your degree in Management from University of Phoenix—the leading university for working Become the boss. Based on your test results, your imagination, creativity, and strong business sense make you a perfect candidate for a managerial career. Earn your degree in Management from University of Phoenix—the leading university for working adults and launch a career you’ll truly enjoy. Start today.

What sucks is my degree is in Business Management :(