Casio 81480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a digital camera that acts as an webcam. I can take pics and view them but when I try to use as webcam it dumps my memory and the drivers will not install.

Hello to you, and here goes the questions. What operating system are you using? XP? How are you connecting the camera, USB? If you are, you don't need any drivers. What is the make and model of the camera?

Enough questions?

Sakar International

Hi, I Am Using Win Xp. MY CAMERA CONNECTS Through The Usb Port. My Camera Is A Casio Digital 2.1 Megapixel. The Model Is 81480. When I Try To Use It As A Webcam Win Shut Down To Prevent Damage To Computor. I Can Take Pictures And Download To Computor, But Megacam Cannot Be Found When I Try To Use It As Cam.

I can't find the model. Are you sure 81480 is the complete model number. Is there another number that starts with letters like EV, or GV

renzo

the only number i see on the camera is df0610122714. on the front of the camera is (top left corner) 2.1 megapixel. flash then window right next to it (bottom left corner) half circle with the words digital concepts.

lrenzo91042@yah said:
the only number i see on the camera is df0610122714. on the front of the camera is (top left corner) 2.1 megapixel. flash then window right next to it (bottom left corner) half circle with the words digital concepts.

Look though this page:

http://world.casio.com/qv/download/en/

If you can find your camera download the Windows driver from here and you might need to download some of Casio's photo utilities. If your camera is not listed... I don't know what else to tell you. You might just need to buy a separate PC camera to use as a webcam

That wasn't too hard to find was it ;)

Are you using the Casio PC Link software? At this point, I'm not so sure you can use the Casio QV-5000SX as a webcam. Did someone tell you that you could use it as a webcam?

lrenzo91042@yah said:
that is what the manuel say's. it even has a webcam icon inside the camera screen lcd

So are you using the Casio PC Link software? Does the manual have instructions for webcam use? English is not your first language is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back