Casio E-105 Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahal

Hi all,

Okay, this is going back in time a bit. I bought myself a Casio E-105 in 1999 and had it about 2 weeks before it got destroyed in my VW Vento ( Jetta to our American cousins ) which self - ignited. The PDA was in the glovebox.

Fast forward to 2008, and I find one on ebay with no charger / shot battery. As I had both I bought it, and lo and behold, it worked! I love this little thing ... it's MIPS4000, running Windows CE 2.11.

I remember back in the late 1990's there was a load of demo software out there for download, but now? - nada! Every link I click seems to be dead. Anyone know of a good site which still works?

I also recall having Windows media player from download. Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Anthony.

So what exactly are you asking for? A Windows Media download site? Demo software for what device?

Tmagic650 said:
So what exactly are you asking for? A Windows Media download site? Demo software for what device?

Yes, CE 2.11 resources ... anything that can be got ... for the Casio E105. I seem to recall a software Company 'Jimmy Software' which was good at the time, but every link now appears dead.

Not looking for illegal downloads sites btw.

Regards,

Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back