Catalyst 4.1's Are Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, ATI has really been on the ball with drivers. There's been a new one every couple of weeks. :)

I noticed one of the fixes in the new 4.1's is better compliance with the openGL standard wonder if this will fix the problem with openGl games like call of duty.

guess I will have to reinstall COD and see if I still get freezes.

it's weird. i never had any problems with CoD but i did have problems with Halo. Halo used to hard lock on me occasionally. it seems to run fine now for my setup right now.

If it's a "Radeon" series, then it can use Catalyst drivers. So you can just download it off the site. (4.1)

Huh?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean...

You'll be able to control the amount of FSAA and Filtering you want in the control panel... You'll also be able to turn vsync on and off...

The z buffer isn't something that any consumers has to worry about, as that is the game programmers job...
(Though we might notice if there's something wrong with either the way the game is coded, or the card is made when zooming in a lot in Unreal for instance)

Does this answer some of your Q's, or?

If not, please try to be a bit more specific when asking, so it'll be easier for us to understand...

I means what will Catalyst 4.1 do with my ATI Radeon 7000?

Improve sharpeness when connecting to TV from S-Video???

Tell me more infos about Catalyst 4.1 pls

well the 4.1 cats didnt solve the problem with openGL games. I now have three games I cant play. call of duty knights of the old republic and Backhawk Down Team Sabre.

three different games pretty well shows its an ATI problem not a game developer problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back