I've got a Sapphire Radeon X1900GT (as is listed in the specs), which is running now on an nForce 4 motherboard. I downloaded the Catalyst 7.6 drivers as soon as they came out, when I saw the article on the TechSpot homepage banner. Well, I went to install them without .NET Framework 2.0 installed, and for a few days before I had .NET it gave me an error message at userinit saying that the program "MOM.exe" could not be initialized. I figured this was because CLI couldn't start with .NET 2.0, so I ignored it for a while. Then, I downloaded and installed .NET 2.0, and reinstalled the drivers. However, when I go into DirectX Diagnostic (dxdiag) and look at the driver version under the "Display Tab", it shows 6.14.0010.6698 (English) as the core driver. Also, I've been having some issues with artifacting, especially in more modern games like Medieval 2:Total War, and Call of Juarez. EDIT 06/27/07, 6:36 PM: The artifacting is getting progressively more severe (as in consistent, full-screen flashes of color and white light), and now it's started to give me an error message saying that the VPU has stopped responding to driver commands, and has thus been reset. Oh, surely lords, it is a bright and a plague as true as mine two eyes can see.