CBS' round-the-clock streaming news channel is now live

By Shawn Knight
Nov 6, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Cord-cutters now have a 24/7 online news network to add to their repertoire. CBS on Thursday launched CBSN, an interactive streaming channel offering round-the-clock news updates that doesn't require a separate cable subscription.

Read more
  2. RustyTech

RustyTech TS Guru Posts: 819   +385

Fantastic! I got my bookmark in-place ;)
  3. Almost that was mario kart gp arcade gp. Nintendo did have a bit of gambling in their old games
  4. Gamesinner

Gamesinner TS Rookie Posts: 86

Like it or lump it the internet is taking over television and these networks can start getting on board now or go the way of the dodo.
  5. Hasbean

Hasbean TS Enthusiast Posts: 98   +22

Whoohoo, Looking forward to more propaganda, sign me up.
  6. Uncle Al

Uncle Al TS Evangelist Posts: 1,526   +684

Sadly, a long time ago, providing news was considered a responsibility & duty of every television network. It was often run at a loss or at best, break even thanks to loyal sponsors. The size of news organizations has diminished considerably and now suggesting that this web cast must charge a monthly fee over and above advertising is simply taking advantage of the public. CNN did it years ago without having to impose on their public which lead to it's tremendous growth & success. The Ted Turners of the world are rapidly diminishing and we, the general public are the big losers.

Edward R. Murrow pioneered the news broadcast business business. Needless to say, he would certainly be spinning in his grave if he saw what it has become ....
  7. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,552   +332

I love it & watch it frequently :) thank you cbs .