TechSpot

Cd Burning...?

By Deeloughran05
Apr 27, 2005
  1. When burning a .mp3 format to CD, it will not play on radios, only PC's, what format must i convert the .mp3 songs into so that it will play on radios?
    Thx! :)

2. kol_indian

kol_indian TS Rookie Posts: 368

can u be more specific if it is an audio cd player then u wil;l need to burn it in audio cd format also please mention the software u are using to burn cd's :approve:

3. Deeloughran05

Deeloughran05 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 32

audio cd format? erm...how u get that? i am using ulead burn now 2.0? can you use windows media player 10?

4. kol_indian

ur cd software will have an option for burning cd in audio cd format just check it will convert the .mp3 to audio cd format. do let me know where u trying to play is an cd player ??

if it is an mp3 player than try recording at a slower speed say 8x some players dont play cd's at a higher rate.

5. andygibbs

andygibbs TS Rookie Posts: 76

Yes, you can use windows media player to burn audio cds. Depending on how old the cd player is, it may only be able to play cd-r s. Newer cd players will play both cd-r s and cdrw s.

6. Deeloughran05

Deeloughran05 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 32

Thx...ive got it workin ni! :angel:

7. kol_indian

good to hear that :approve:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.