Change in Pixel Rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running a Voodoo3 3000 AGP card in my system, and I used to have the settings set between 800x600 and 1024x768 (forgot the numbers for it). I just reformatted my hard drive the other day and for some reason, after restoring all the drivers, i can't get that setting again. Any suggestions?

There is something you have probably left out then. Perhaps you have mistakenly installed the wrong video drivers or you have not installed the proper monitor drivers. Other than that, I can't think of much else to explain it.

Look in the Disply Properties and see what the color settings are set to. It should show something like 256 color, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit or something similar, according to the Windows version you have and the limits of the display adapter. Try changing it to a higher setting and see if it gives you the other resolution settings.

Well right now I'm using the drivers they gave me, the ones i was using before, everything set up like the original drivers and settings. And even with the different color settings it still comes up with the same resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back