changing the CS crosshair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldogg

Does anyone know how to make the tiny little crosshair bigger in Counter Strike? Half the time I'm playing I can't see where it is at all. I know you can change it's color in the game, but that really doesn't help much.

oh cool, I haven't actually seen any crosshair skins before but I guess I haven't really looked to hard. by the way your link to your computer specs doesn't work.

Changing the colour in game is pretty pointless if you are using any of the weapons with a zoom (Aug, Commando, Scout etc) since the zoomed sight isn't affected by the colour change :(

I haven't tried using crosshair skins but www.counter-strike.net has a few links to crosshair sites here.

Another simple solution, could poosibly just be to decrease the screen size to 800x600. I know this isn't realy what you want to do, but it is always an option.

Well I got my zooming crosshairs for the aug and the sig changed, but I guess you can't change any of the other one's except the sniper scopes. oh well I guess I'll just have to get more skilled or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back