TechSpot

changing the CS crosshair?

By ldogg
Mar 6, 2002
  1. Does anyone know how to make the tiny little crosshair bigger in Counter Strike? Half the time I'm playing I can't see where it is at all. I know you can change it's color in the game, but that really doesn't help much.

2. PHATMAN5050

PHATMAN5050 TS Rookie Posts: 593

yeah you can. You can download crosshair skins from sites.

3. ldogg

ldogg TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 33

oh cool, I haven't actually seen any crosshair skins before but I guess I haven't really looked to hard. by the way your link to your computer specs doesn't work.

4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,541   +228

Changing the colour in game is pretty pointless if you are using any of the weapons with a zoom (Aug, Commando, Scout etc) since the zoomed sight isn't affected by the colour change :(

I haven't tried using crosshair skins but www.counter-strike.net has a few links to crosshair sites here.

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Another simple solution, could poosibly just be to decrease the screen size to 800x600. I know this isn't realy what you want to do, but it is always an option.

6. ldogg

ldogg TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 33

Well I got my zooming crosshairs for the aug and the sig changed, but I guess you can't change any of the other one's except the sniper scopes. oh well I guess I'll just have to get more skilled or something.

7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Yeah... you can only change your zomming crosshairs
    taken fromhere

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.