Cheap Laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin44

Ok i want to know where i can get kinda like a cheap laptop. nothing fancy just something to get on the internet with so i can take anywhere and get on the internet. so if u know of something please tell me.

Thanks

What do you consider a "cheap" laptop? Newegg often has quite a few decent deals on laptops that you should look into. Dell also has deals like this one, which is another good option for you.

I have an Averatec laptop that is 4.5lbs, has a built-in CD burner, and built-in wireless card. It was about $800 after rebates ($900 without). It's the lightest laptop at this price. I've found it to be very reliable laptop (it survived use outdoors in 100 degree weather and a subsequent rainstorm). The company Averatec specializes only in lightweight and multimedia laptops.

here's the link to the laptop version i have:

http://www.averatec.com/notebooks/3200series.htm

Hope you find what you're looking for!

ya but i dont realy want a mulitmedia laptop i dont care if its heavy just something that can run the internet wirelessly, if possible below 500 bucks.

Your best bet then would be to follow what Mikael said and look at Dell. They usually have free shipping or free upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back