Cheap Printer Ink

By SNGX1275
Sep 10, 2003
  1. This site I've been ordering from for years, never had a problem, and the printouts I do look fine, even photo prints.

Sorry for you people outside the US.
  2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Uhh....that link isn't working for me :(
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Topic Starter Posts: 10,689   +395

Yeh site must be down, whoever spilled beer on TS's hard drives must have gotten to them too, that link does work though I double checked it with the newsletter I get from them. Great deals for Epson printers, not sure about the others since I never look for ink for them.
  4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,029   +616

5. digdugmug

digdugmug TS Rookie

HP Printer Cartridges

I used last time my ink ran out and it works perfectly I've had it for about 7 months now and no problems at all.
  6. Mudshark

Mudshark TS Rookie Posts: 101

7. seandon01

seandon01 TS Rookie

I've been ordering from for the past 2 months.. Although their quoted prices are a little above some other site, their quality is exceptional, and when I asked to match a cheaper price, they agreed, and asked no questions. Its definately worth a try. Thats my two cents.
  8. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Great find, I'll have to look there next time I need some ink.

:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:
  9. PanicX

PanicX TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 669

Oh common, you guys don't buy from the Laser Monks ?!
    Where's your sense of enlightenment?
  10. SNGX1275

They are about 2x as expensive for black and about 1.5x as expensive for color for my printer, compared to tylermartin.
  11. PanicX

PanicX TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 669

12. SNGX1275

They are a small distributer in Kansas (makes for fast shipping to Missouri :) ). They get the order out the same day, the packages come with hand written addresses on it, rather than the computer printed lables. They have brands that are made in the US that are ISO 9001 certified.
    Plus they will even sell you stuff thats made locally. Currently they are selling salsas as well :) Last year I got my Mom a KU basketball calander they were selling because my mom is a big KU fan.
  13. master_dman

master_dman TS Rookie

Don't buy from

I placed an order, they charged my account.. then didn't hear from them for quite awhile.. I emailed them inquiring about my order... nothing.. emailed them again.. more weeks go by.. nothing.. The UPS tracking number is bogus.. Called the number I got on my credit card statement.. "We are unable to place your call.." Emailed them again telling them I was gonna sick my bank on them to reverse the charges, and report them to the BBB.. Within an hour, they emailed back giving some bogus excuse that they had a virus and just now got it fixed. (Yea, right).. They refunded my money.. I told them they should still honor my order.. no response.. emailed again.. no response.. after another week, this really rude guy emailed back and basically told me to get bent.
    This place may be the cheapest.. but buyer beware.. you get what you pay for. In my case.. nothing at all but a big headache trying to track them down and just at least get a simple response.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.