Cheats for metal gear solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwa

hiya ppl..well i am playin metal gear solid (PC) n wud like to know how can i activate the cheats....

have read somewhr on net to Start the game with the "mgsi.exe -cheatenable" command line. what does it means? whrs the command line? thr aint no .ini file either to edit...how can i activate the cheats n whr can i find best cheat for mgs? tnx

heh even w/o the cheat i got bored after few hour of gameplay. Just like in Tom Clancy Double agent :l

i dont like stealth game (unless they're alien soldier type)

yah tnx for ur help but just need a wee bit more of it...it says "Start the game with the mgsi.exe -cheatenable command line"

actually that is what i want to know...what command line? i cant rename my mgsi.exe as mgsi.exe -cheatenable cuz it wont be an executable file anymore...so what command line is it talking bout...can u shed some light on it pls bro

Right click the MGS Solid icon, select properties. Now on the "Target" line, write after mgsi.exe -cheatenable, then click "Apply", and finally close the window.

Cheats should be enabled now :)

hey tnx...well was trying in the main folder :D didnt thot of doin it to the desktop shortcut..tnx man!

wolfram, can you post me pictures how to do that "Start the game with the mgsi.exe -cheatenable command line"

Im from Finland but i dont understand that message sorry :(

jere1994 said:
wolfram, can you post me pictures how to do that "Start the game with the mgsi.exe -cheatenable command line"

Im from Finland but i dont understand that message sorry :(

cheats.png

I know it's not Metal Gear Solid, but it's the best I could do since I don't have it.

Rightclick the shortcut

Click Properties and it should take you to that menu.

In the area that says "Target" after the part that says "C:\program files\[name]\mgsi.exe" put -cheatenable

i have beaten this game several times about 4 years ago on the ps1, its soo easy. do you really need to cheat. the story of MGS games are so great. cant wait to play MGS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back