Check out the comp im making and plz suggest stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ....killer config.got some suggestion if you are interested.first you can get a 250 gb hdd with 16mb buffers 7200 rpm for 99$ from newegg(i think),check out the hot deals section in the forums for the link.what about speakers???if you havent considered it than i would suggest a logitech z640 for a budget pc (provided you can find these) they are great 5.1 speaker for 30-40$ from logitech.your chipset would have hi-def audio onboard but if you've got the cash there is also creative audigy line available for hardcore gamers.by the way what are you planning to use this sytem for??? games,video ediing??.there is also amd processors available 64 bit that might help you lower your budget and give you tons of feature on the nforce chipset.hey you are paying 329$ for a 17"lcd why????you can get a 19" lcd for around that price or 2 crt monitors.imagine how it would feel to have 2 monitors sitting simulatneoulsy and runing half life 2 or doom3.

well these are a few suggestion,post back and tell me what you think.

cool but that is just ata and my mobo is sata, will it work?
www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=316138&pfp=BROWSE

also speakers ill need to eventually get, i have some crappy speakers that ill use for now, i havnt even looked for speakers yet. and the 17 inch lcd's have better technology that 19 do, thats why the prices are closer, plus i dont have much room for a 19 inch, its going on a small desk. and with the amd's, ive seen them rly expensive and only giving you about 2.4 ghz, what is up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back