Check out this new extended 'World of Warcraft: Legion' preview

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Blizzard Entertainment on Monday published an extended preview for World of Warcraft: Legion, the upcoming expansion for the massively popular MMO.

The six-and-a-half-minute clip provides a closer look at the new zones, dungeons, bosses and features coming to WoW. It also provides a glimpse of new combat animations, world quests and the new PVP Honor System.

In case you missed it, Blizzard also released a new Harbingers video last week.

World of Warcraft: Legion launches on August 30. FYI, those who pre-order the expansion will be able to play the new Demon Hunter class starting August 9.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

Everyone reporting on this keeps talking about the "new honor system" not one of them has any memory of or experience with the game.

The video means about jack squat to me since I do not do group content, I want to know more about features like the free range leveling (pick a zone) and other features. , (no I don't want to play a SP game instead, I have loved the WarCraft universe for 21 years).

It is also becoming blaring that the game gfx engine is too old.

The video means about jack squat to me since I do not do group content, I want to know more about features like the free range leveling (pick a zone) and other features. , (no I don't want to play a SP game instead, I have loved the WarCraft universe for 21 years).

It is also becoming blaring that the game gfx engine is too old.

blaring?

I haven't played WoW since Wotlk ended because I hated the changes from Cataclysm, but this patch looks very nice. Too bad I don't have the time to play it anymore.....

Back