Checkup on minidump please

Status
Not open for further replies.

solubledrain

I got a bluescreen from playing a game. May I have help looking at this file?

Attachments

• Mini061409-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 5
Your error is 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Unfortunantly it only cited a Windows driver and they are too general to be of much help. The minidump went on to say it could not read the faulting driver.

However, under the PROCESS_NAME section it cited rthdcpl.exe which is a process/driver belonging to the Realtek HD Audio Control Panel and is bundled alongside Realtek sound cards and audio hardware such as onboard sound.

I have had sound card drivers that were out of date that caused my system to crash when playing games. Your motherboard's website might have updated drivers for your onboard sound or visit your sound card manufacturer if you have a sound card and update from them. I am not saying this is your issue but it would be a good diagnostic step to take.

* Let us know if this brings stability.

Thank you very much Route. Under more on event viewer. There were errors stating quite a few pointing to the Lan before the system underwent to write the dump, so last night I updated my Lan driver, which made the system more stable. (I even went further to update my firmware for my router Linksys) But im still not certain. I will do more runs with the system and perhaps a blue screen might appear. I'll take on the advice of updating my Realtek HD Aduio driver and etc. I'll see how things goes from there and out.
Thanks again. I'll be back. :D

I just did a clean install of Vista SP2 and ran a Memtest86+ over night and passed with no errors and my systems is still freezing. It seems my vista no matter what, installs a driver for my lan and sound automatically. Which i dont know if thats pointing to my freezes and BSoD.

To make sure I am understanding you correctly, Is Windows automatically installing drivers for your LAN and sound automatically?

One way you could get around your onboard sound issues is to to disable your onboard sound and purchase and install a dedicated sound card and install its drivers and then update.

hey route how are you. Yeah, my system after a clean vista installation it installs the motherboard sound and lan automatically-which on startup the sound and lan is functional. So what I did was reinstall windows after I disabled all the sound and lan on the bios first and I am still getting blue sreens with my dedicated sound and lan card. But I just made a new thread including four dumps to read D:.

Hey SolubleD...
Route44 was away for the day today, so I thought I would check for him and see how you were doing.
I cannot find the new thread that you reference in your last post.

im sorry. for some reason, my computer wont let me load the mini dumps and saying crap like adminstrator admission etc. I dont know, but I highly appreciate your replies though. this is more of a progressing problem and i think its going to take longer to diagnose. it might take a while for me to make a thread with new mini dumps attached to it. by any means, i will be back one day. thank you so much!

perhaps i might get a new motherboard and psu to possibly eliminate my BSoD. but um do you have any suggestion for a decent maybe psu and mobo (amd)?[it probably doesnt even belong in this thread D:]

Also I have received blue errors stating Secondary Processor Clock Interrupt. Is that my dual core's problem?

:-(

Please give us you current specs including motherboard make and model and your PSU make and wattage.

If you do decide it you do want to get a new motherboard and psu what is your budget?

Is there any way for you to disable the sound after Windows loads the drivers? I would have thought your chipset drivers provided by your motherboard would have handled your RealTec needs.

And for your LAN is there any updated drivers from the 'net; it seemed to give you more stability?

By the way, I don't know if you are running the 64-bit version of Vista but this link would seem to me pertinent to the Secondary Processor Clock Interrupt issue: http://forums.amd.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=319&threadid=90533&enterthread=y&STARTPAGE=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back