Chipset Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesler

Thanks for all the help getting started. I just installed my first mobo. I downloaded speedfan and all my temps are good except it gives two readings that I can only guess are my chipsets. It says temp 1 and temp 2. Both are at 127c. I have a Biostar gforce 6100 m9 nvidia 410 southbridge both chips have a heatsink on them. I did not have a lot of time after I installed windows however I noticed in the bios statrup something said running at 200 mhz. My cpu is athlon 64 3200+ Any Thoughts on these temp specs so far?

It sounds like Speedfan isnt completely compatable with your particular motherboard. If anything was 127c, your motherboard would be melted. Ive had the same problem with Motherboard Monitor and Biostar boards.

vegasgmc said:
It sounds like Speedfan isnt completely compatable with your particular motherboard. If anything was 127c, your motherboard would be melted. Ive had the same problem with Motherboard Monitor and Biostar boards.

On my old motherboard, I had a sensor that would get random reading from 40F to 150F simutaneously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back