Hello, I've recently had my Chrome browser hijacked by some form of malware. I've ran scanned with MSE and removed what it found last night and about 20 minutes ago I ran a scan with AdwCleaner and removed what it found. However, it still seems that my chrome is hijacked. This has happened to me before and a full reinstall of the browser would fix it, but it would be hijacked a month or so later, and this recent hijacking has seemed to be more aggressive than before. The picture I've attached should prove that it's a fake version and has somehow taken over the clean one. There wasn't that person box at the top right before, and I haven't logged back in to anything since it was hijacked. Also, this hijacked version severely spikes my CPU usage from the normal 3-7% up to 60% on the opening of the hijacked version and spiking up to 95% on all 6 cores if left on for a bit. There's got to be some hidden process hooked into my rootkit somewhere that I can't seem to find myself so I'm asking for some help from you guys. I'll upload the logs of those two recent scans I did to hopefully show some initial insight to the issue. Thank you very much. I tried posting the MSE logs but the Cmd process crashed and didn't work so I just have Adw.