Chrome Tab Management Tips and Extensions

What's with all the Chrome articles lately?? Feels like Techspot is getting paid to cram it down our throats. There are much more feature-rich Chrome-based browsers out there anyway. I'm using Vivaldi- which is designed by the original Opera 12 developer. It has so many features and customizations it makes Chrome look like a skeleton.

What's with all the Chrome articles lately?? Feels like Techspot is getting paid to cram it down our throats. There are much more feature-rich Chrome-based browsers out there anyway. I'm using Vivaldi- which is designed by the original Opera 12 developer. It has so many features and customizations it makes Chrome look like a skeleton.

It's the most popular browser so lots of tips for all the people that use it. Often people don't need/want all the options to customise the browser to their personal needs​, they just want something that works with minimal fuss.

When the likes of Vivaldi become as popular then I'm sure there'll be articles written about it as well.

I would prefer something that changes the new tab page, is there anything like that out there for Chrome?

Back