Chronicles Of Riddick Wont Go To Menu And Is Patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I got Riddick The Developers Cut the other day for $10 and installed it plus the patch. When I click on the riddick icon it goes into a "Chronicles Of Riddick Developer's Cut ( C ) 2004 Vivendi Universal", plus other distributor names and brands and the words just stay there and the game does not go into the menu. What is wrong with it

You may need to do a full uninstall and then reinstall + patch. Many times this works.

I also suggest when you do the install + patching to first disable all security measures like firewall, anti-virus, etc., and then when your game is fully installed to re-enable your PC security.

Hey mate I have done that and then looked at another forum and one guy suggested to use Rivatuner to do the personal settings for riddick. And go into open gl setting for the game then go to compatibility then to Open gl version string overide and make it 1.3 not 2.0. I done that and now it wont even go into the distributor and producer thing in yellow words so I Uninstalled it then tried to reinstall but on disc 5 it has a error: Crash Log Error followed by a Windows Cab or missing file and I pressed okay and it just went out and did not install.:(

Hmmm, then I would certainly contact Vivendi and tell them of your issues and the various steps you have attempted to rectify the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back