CIF Single Chip??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SoC PC-Camera doesnt work because i have a new computer but i lost my cd to install my webcam..
it sais i dont have any program for CIF Single Chip .. my webcams name is SoC PC-Camera can anyone help me find the thing i need so i can install my webcam and use it !!!

thank youu,

love Serinity

Hi Serenity and welcome to the TS Forum :wave:

Your camera drivers can be downloaded from here (click the word here), the site requires you to join up, theres no cost involved and they dont spam your email address, I know this for a fact as I have been a member for a long time...

When your done downloading that and if you intend to come back again can you read the following threads It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Regards

tanks

My SoC PC-Camera doesnt work because i have a new computer but i lost my cd to install my webcam..
it sais i dont have any program for CIF Single Chip .. my webcams name is SoC PC-Camera can anyone help me find the thing i need so i can install my webcam and use it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back