Classic games online and other fun little flash games

Didou

I always have the back luck to fall on these addctive web games whenever I have a lot of work to do. The least I could do is mess up someone else's productivity too.:D

Spaced Penguin

I never try to find the easiest way to the spaceship. Doing weird curves & the most distance is a lot funner even though you need a lot more tryes to get it right.

yup, thats a most addictive game, on level 6 and I'm just rotating - like an etch-a-sketch - ive done 60000miles already....

nice1 didou:D

Here I'm on orbit :D

lostpenguin.jpg

Acno's Energizer (fun little flash game)

Can any of you figure out the last level? A buddy of mine made it to level 35 but can't beat it. I could only get to level 23 but I haven't tried since he has gotten to level 35, I think I can do better.
Anyway here is the code for level 35 if you want to give it a shot:
LJYKN37SXQR
Game found here: www.miniclip.com/acno/acno.htm

ok just went through it again, level 10 is harder than any other level up to level 23. I finally beat level 23, its really not that tough you just have to be fast. Level 24 I can't beat. and I got the code for 25 and wow, 25 looks tough.

are you serious?

you don't reload in DH

Anyway, its not exactly Duck Hunt... the dog looks different, and when you get Perfect it doesn't have that perfect announcement that is so satisfying.

yes. You can emulate the zapper with the mouse. I have one. I also have the Duck Hunt ROM :)

I'd post the links, but not knowing whether or not NES games are considered warez or not, I'll wait untill somebody says I can before I do :)

Online Lemmings

I take you know what Lemmings are, right ? ;)

Click HERE & pull your hair out trying to save those little creatures. :dead:

lemmings.jpg

That's great, we should have 1 thread for "Classic Games Reborn". Then we could get rid of this and the Duck Hunt, etc. threads and have them all in one big thread.

Great Idea, now go ahead and find all those and their thread urls and post them here, then when I get bored enough I'll merge them all into 1 uberthread....

This must be a sign that this week I shall mostly play oldies!

I played LSL3 for the first time in ages yesterday and finally finished it today. Man, there are a lot of freaky things you've gotta do in that game! (I'm glad the manual had a partial walk-through, but even finding the correct phrasing so that something would happen was a challenge in itself (Finding out how to get Patti to put coconuts in her bra took me over 10 minutes of typing!))

Here is a link to Al Lowe's (The creator of LSL) Download page. He endorses The Underdogs..
You'll need DosBox to run the games, unless you have an original pentium box (or older) up and running...

Enjoy :)

I'm glad but also kind of scared that BeOS, without Flash, etc, could play that game. Nice, but scary that DHTML could do all the stuff needed for Lemmings to work.

Back