Click.vnn.biz problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have visited click.vnn.bz to download a game and now every time I try to open something it comes up with http://click.vnn.bz/?hide=1&url= with the name of the program I tryed to open next to it i have downloaded HJT but cant open it. Because it comes up with the click.vnn site again.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

If you have problems running things then try disconnecting your internet connection and/or using safe mode.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of Mitch43 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I told you i cant open anything so if i download the stuff from that thread I cant install it. Even if it is a win zip file I cant run it after I install it.

I hate click ****** click.

rik said:
If you have problems running things then try disconnecting your internet connection and/or using safe mode.

Have you tried what i suggested in my previous post??

This thread is for the use of Mitch43 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Try this first, then follow the instructions given by rik, if you can.

1. Download the attached file (.txt file)
2. Save it on your desktop
3. rename the file-extension from .txt to .reg
4. Double-click the file
5. Agree when it asks you whether you want to add the registry keys.
6. Restart your computer.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Ok, follow the instructions in this thread HERE.

Post a fresh HJT log as well as an AVG Antispyware log.

Regards Howard :)

You probably need to reinstall your mobo`s drivers etc. If you don`t have the mobo cd, you will need to go to your mobo manufacturers website for the drivers.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back