Clone monitor view

By leemerrilees
Dec 1, 2007
  1. Hi all

Ive just bought a new LCD monitor that runs at 1440*900 and i am trying to use a 32" LCD tv with it in clone mode (latest ati catalst drivers ).
    now heres my problem i used to run clone mode with both at 1280*1024 with my old monitor but with my new one at 1440*900 on the new monitor wont run right on the tv display in clone mode. is there any way i can run in clone mode but 1 display at 1440*900 and the 2 tv lcd at 1024*768.

Help would be appriciated

Sorry Engish is not my first Language
  2. pdyckman@comcas

pdyckman@comcas TS Rookie Posts: 527

I don't think there is a way to run each at a different resolution. I tried for quite awhile and couldn't get it. If it can be done, I'm sure someone will come up and tell us. I would like to know myself. Good Luck.
  3. Ironoak

Ironoak TS Rookie Posts: 21

Agree with statement above, maybe a better question is whether or not two cards would be able to operate at different res. I don't think "clone" can because it's a clone of the first.
  4. hardwire

hardwire TS Rookie

go in and click force tv detection mode that should help but not sertan
  5. leemerrilees

leemerrilees TS Rookie Topic Starter

New video card

yeh i never thoght of using another vid card. I will give it a try thanks for the replys
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.