TechSpot

Cloud Buds: These wireless bluetooth earbuds are currently 50% off

By TS Dealmaster
Mar 26, 2015
Post New Reply
  1. Wireless earbuds can be super handy for listening to music or hands-free talking. Check out the Cloud Buds - compatible with any bluetooth enabled device and boasting of a 30 foot wireless range. You can grab them right now 50% off - for just $24.99 (includes shipping).

Cloud Buds are designed to be lightweight and feature a noise-isolating outer shell and built-in microphone. Included are optional ear hooks and multiple sizes of gelled ear buds so you can customize them to fit. The rechargeable battery gets you up to 6 hours of continuous play time and 50 hours of standby time.

Cloud Buds retail elsewhere for $50, but you can get your own pair at 50% off from the TechSpot Store. Shipping is included to the US, and is an extra $5 worldwide. To find out more, check out the link below.

Save 50% on the Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Earbuds.

Permalink to story.

2. JakeT

JakeT TS Member Posts: 74   +20

Has anyone tried these? I'm looking for a pair. I bought a pair that didn't work too long before I tossed them.

3. I'm also looking for a pair.... TechSpot store will not ship to Canada for some reason..... even though the article says it will.

4. Andy Keller

Andy Keller TS Rookie

5. Yeah I did that and it still said only available in US, Hawaii.... but I will try again.

6. lipe123

lipe123 TS Evangelist Posts: 658   +174

I just really wish companies would stop adding "cloud" to everything when in reality it has nothing to do with cloud ><
    Call them bluebuds or something that makes sense.

How is the quality on these type of things, I've only had limited experience with bluetooth audio but everything I tried had a noticeable quality drop and I'm not even a hardcore audiophile or anything.

7. Qrox

Qrox TS Enthusiast Posts: 45   +9

Well, I ordered a pair, so hoping they will be nice.
    Unfortunately it says I should give it 3-4 weeks for delivery to South Africa, so guess I will just have to be patient.

8. Got these recently, and was totally disappointed. The button box hangs a little below your right ear like a giant heavy earring. It is not a good look or that comfy. Plus I have no idea how the ear hooks are supposed to work. There's a reason they don't show people wearing these headphones. Avoid even if they are cheap! All sales final should have been my clue.