Cmaudio.sys blue screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonKhozzam

Hey all
hope I find some help here
here the problem
few days ago I was watching movie on winamp then I decided to close the movie and do something else .. once I closed the winamp got the cmaudio blue screen ( I found out later its cmaudio.sys when I restarted and opened the crash dump ) .. anyway I deleted my cd audio setup and downloaded the 1 in microsoft update and it worked fine for the later days ..
I downloaded today IE7 full and it worked fine
few minutes ago was browsing some forums and when I closed the IE7 got same cmaudio blue screen again

I attacked both crash dump files ( cmaudio.sys ) and hope some1 tell me what am I missing here cuz I started to suspect the ram ( I ran ramtest and got some errors so I changed the ram already and iam 100% sure the new ram is okay .. so whats the problem now ?? ) ..

gtg to sleep now XD .. hope I wake up and find some answers

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    25.9 KB · Views: 14
>>
anyway i deleted my cd audio setup and downloaded the 1 in microsoft update and it worked fine for the later days ..
also i did searched the forums for similiar problems but nothing seemed to help ..

dose your pc crash or restart if so upload 5 to 7 minidumps to see if it points to something other then that location c:windows/minidumps

only crash ( but after that i have to restart myself lol ) cuz i disabled auto restart from mycomputer properties ..
i only have these 2 crash dump files that i posted .. this crash only happened twice since i installed this window .. so i only have 2 for now ..

try this delete the audio drive but dont download the one from micro... go to the maker of your mobo and download the lates audio drive it is on borad audio right

i did that too .. but with the previous windows .. and i got the blue screen too ..
could the problem be from the sound card itself ?? .. the problem is i have it built in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back