Cmos Battery Drain Fast

Good day PC masters/expert/etc, can I ask something? about my computer, the cmos battery of my motherboard just last with in a week what should I do? need some help or tips, thanks a lot

-gaz

Good day PC masters/expert/etc, can I ask something? about my computer, the cmos battery of my motherboard just last with in a week what should I do? need some help or tips, thanks a lot

-gaz
I am not an expert. my limted experience with CMOS battery (CR2032) tells me that it will last for years. for replacement, I use energizer brand which costs less than a dollar.

I am not an expert. my limted experience with CMOS battery (CR2032) tells me that it will last for years. for replacement, I use energizer brand which costs less than a dollar.
I also used energizer maxel panasonic and other cmos battery but still drain within 1 week,

I'm not an expert too, but based on my experience, it can be the outlet that is need to solve this kind of problem. These are the signs that you need an outlet power solution. 1.) The date and time when you shut down the computer is the same, when you open it. 2.) You can feel some weak electric shock, like a ground current at the unpainted part of your CPU case, when touching it, and your footskin is having contact w/ the gound. 3.) CMOS battery is getting drained fast. So, the solution to this is to plug your computer to an outlet w/ live current, like a wall outlet w/ the same voltage, or an outlet switched on( if it has a switch) like an AVR. The outlet should be switched on, if it has.

Back