TechSpot

Coca-Cola, IBM, Microsoft top 2010 Best Global Brands

By Emil
Sep 19, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Interbrand, a brand consultancy company, has released its 11th annual ranking of the "Best Global Brands." The top three brands, in order, are Coca-Cola, IBM, and Microsoft. In the top 10, Google gained the most in terms of brand value while Nokia lost the most. For the 11th year in a row, Coca-Cola retained its top spot as the number one ranked brand on the list.

Read the whole story

2. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 376

As much as i dislike Apple, i am shocked to see that they're not in the list. huh.

3. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 736   +244

They're in at 20 I think

4. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Evangelist Posts: 736   +244

Sorry, they're in at 17th, up from 20th last year

5. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,648   +521

Mmmm Coca-Cola, so much win a beverage company that sells its products for 50 cents is worth $70 billion.

6. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Guru Posts: 493   +23

It's interesting how they created the ranks. I'm also glad to see their methodology on the same site.

7. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

If you buy empty cans then yah they're fifty cents.

8. it is about Best Global Brands. Do you know what mean global brands ? The ranks are in concordance with tha value of brands.

9. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,379   +16

50 cents? Wish that were true today =P .

10. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 612

I can still think of a few places that have 50 cent cans and dollar bottles, but 99% are ghetto motel vending machines and bus stations.