TechSpot

Coca-Cola, IBM, Microsoft top 2010 Best Global Brands

By Emil
Sep 19, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Interbrand, a brand consultancy company, has released its 11th annual ranking of the "Best Global Brands." The top three brands, in order, are Coca-Cola, IBM, and Microsoft. In the top 10, Google gained the most in terms of brand value while Nokia lost the most. For the 11th year in a row, Coca-Cola retained its top spot as the number one ranked brand on the list.

Read the whole story

2. HaMsTeYr

HaMsTeYr TS Maniac Posts: 388

As much as i dislike Apple, i am shocked to see that they're not in the list. huh.

3. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Addict Posts: 638   +127

They're in at 20 I think

4. Lurker101

Lurker101 TS Addict Posts: 638   +127

Sorry, they're in at 17th, up from 20th last year

5. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 946   +113

Mmmm Coca-Cola, so much win a beverage company that sells its products for 50 cents is worth $70 billion.

6. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Maniac Posts: 482   +8

It's interesting how they created the ranks. I'm also glad to see their methodology on the same site.

7. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,716

If you buy empty cans then yah they're fifty cents.

8. it is about Best Global Brands. Do you know what mean global brands ? The ranks are in concordance with tha value of brands.

9. Relic

Relic TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,392   +16

50 cents? Wish that were true today =P .

10. tengeta

tengeta TS Enthusiast Posts: 632

I can still think of a few places that have 50 cent cans and dollar bottles, but 99% are ghetto motel vending machines and bus stations.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.