TechSpot

Com Auto Restarts... Plz Help

By tachyonx
Jul 26, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi i'm new to this site.. been finding solutions for months going to pc shops and all. I can't seem to find what is the problem with my computer. I'm not good at computers anyway.

Well when my computer loads windows in the loading screen using XP. it will auto restart 2 times before going to the prompt screen where i can choose safe mode or normal mode to load. Also when i start games, as in Warcraft 3 or other games, it will auto restart. My auto restart is like the PC just restart without my consent or don't display any message. I have scan for virus and all, i found none. PLz help me. thx alot.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. tachyonx

tachyonx TS Rookie Topic Starter

sorry for not reading that post, i was troubled by this for months. THx alot i will give it a try. Thx alot!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.