Compaq Evo N1000V dont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all

Today i try to turn on my notebook, and i click power button and it dont happens nothing :(

I mean, black screen, fans dont move, nothing..............

The led of power turns on, i can open dvd-rom driver, but nothing more...

When i say black screen i mean that not even bios :p

I had think in the problem and i just can imagine is motherboard, processor or power suply, but i dont know how to see what is the problem

I hope someone help me..... PLS.....

you could try access the BIOS by pressing F10 at boot and then load setup defaults or something like that, be careful because the defaults might not correctly specfy how much graphics RAM the notebook should use, also power settings might be wrong, ACP should be enabled, OS type should be plug-and-play .. don't know if your notebook actually has any of these settings, hope it helps ..

more info at compaq:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...skId=115&prodSeriesId=96306&prodTypeId=321957

U aren't understanding
----- nothing moves, not even fans
----- dont apear nothing , just black

Its a hardware problem not software(i think)

Dont be :(, my english is a litle bad, so maybee i talk in a diferent way i was thinking.

Its me that are very sad, i open my notebook(everything) and when i take motherboard in my hand, fall some transistores that had broken, so i found the problem, my motherboard is dead, so my notebook is to garbage.

If any one wants to buy a good compaq evo n1000v, with a dead(i guess) motherboard, but everithing rest ok, just tell me :D

Tks for the help anyway

Holy cow man ! HAHAHAH man that's just too funny :( Sorry about your laptop ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back