Compaq, Presario V 6000 troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just got a brand new laptop around the beginning of june. I started playing it and it was fine for about 3 weeks. Then it started to be really dum. I would be playing a game. Or it will be loading the startup screen and it will just turn off. With no warning or anything. I can just here it making a sound that sounds like if i were to be holding the power button down. And I dont want to take it back right away unless I am 100% sure its not a virus. I'm 'running a scan on it right now. Im typing this message on my other toshiba laptop. Please help me. Thanks.

Post edited by, L4pt0p: Ok it is still scanning but it has found one sucurity risk. I resolved it so hopefully that is it!

I have a v2000 and i was having the same problem when i first got it and i figured out that it was becuase i was using it on my lap for long periods of time and it started over heating while i was playing games or something..once i put it on a desk i never had the problem again. just make sure to not let it get to hot is my suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back