Complete AMD PC Build $419, FX 8320, HD 7850

By GhostRyder
Nov 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1476998

Shell Shocker Today only, saw this passing through the newegg site. Pretty nice deal, its 489 and as 70 bucks worth of rebates. System has plenty of room for lastability and good overclockability!

FX 8320
    BioStar AM3+ 970
    8gb 2x4gb DDR3 1600 Crucial
    Seagate 1tb 7200RPM
    HD 7850 XFX
    HEC Mid Tower Case
    HEC Zephyr 750watt 80+

Nice build for the price, you will be hard pressed to get a gaming rig this good for 500 bucks. If your looking, nows the time as it usually ends at midnight as of late so get it before the day ends!
  2. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 866   +167

I really hate the PSU's they bundle with these deals. Although, everything else does look pretty solid. I've noticed Newegg always offers pretty good AMD based combos.
  3. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Guru Topic Starter Posts: 1,841   +394

Indeed, however in this case its the match to the brand of case. Seems to get decent enough reviews overall. Normally its a rosewill set case and PSU which I really like rosewill for the price and performance.
  4. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,114   +732

Yeah. I also hate Biostar mobos!
  5. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Guru Topic Starter Posts: 1,841   +394

Yea not a big fan, however this one has decent reviews, plus the price is so nice for this whole system that I think it would be good for a few years to come.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.