Computer at work infected

Status
Not open for further replies.

D@nny

I dont have avg logs to provide im sorry pplease just go off my hijack this log.There are some serious malware stuff on this computer. I did a full scan with malware bytes it found 10 infected trojans / viruses and said to have removed them. Here is my hijack this file after the scan. Keep in mind its a work computer so stuff like phreesia etc is needed for fax and there are other programs needed for printing can you guys sort through between the work related programs and the not.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
with my untrained eye looking through the hijack this log nothing seems suspcisous at all everything has a filename that I recognize as safe. Perhaps I should try running the hijack this log when the anti "syware" program tries to open up and starts asking me to clean the infected files and starts fing up the entire computer, perhaps the computer in that state will bring up different results in the hijack this file.

Keep in mind its a work computer so stuff like phreesia etc is needed for fax and there are other programs needed for printing can you guys sort through between the work related programs and the not.

Danny, if this is a work computer, then the IT person at work should be the one helping you. Only that person can determine what entries are appropriate for work. There is no way I can sort in to 2 sections of 'work' and 'personal.'

I can't even tell if this is legitimate because it is a private address:
O1 - Hosts: 172.20.1.1 w10181-1

We do not troubleshoot for malware using a HijackThis log. We have steps which include programs to run which provide logs so that we can get more information. You can find that HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back