Computer Case/Tower

By Dario
Aug 12, 2005
  1. I have recently bought the following items for my new computer.

Motherboard: Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe

Procesor: AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 2.4GHz San Diego

Memory:1 GB (2 pcs 512MB) DDR (400) PC-3200 Corsair w/LED Display (TWINX1024-3200XLPRO)

Video Card: eVGA GeForce 7800 GTX KO 256MB

Hard Disk :Western Digital 74 GB SATA 10K Raptor (WD740GD)

Now I need a good place to put this bad boy into. What is a good computer case/tower for cooling? What should I buy to keep this bad boy cool? CPU fan? other fans?

2. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

3. Dario

Dario TS Rookie Topic Starter

I don't really know what would be a good case for cooling. How is the one that you poster? Others?
  4. dani190

dani190 TS Rookie

personally i like these cases and actually i have 1
    the link to myn is
    this case is excelent and id recomend it. it has 5 fans in the case that come with it 3 with filters which are very easy to clean and help keep the dust manageble. also it has 3 fans that light up and also has 2 fan controlers on the front of the case. id really recomend this case and i dont think you will be disapointed if you get it!!
  5. Dario

Thanks guys. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?
  6. dani190

dani190 TS Rookie

nope i dont got any more but could u possibly help me in my thread its the 1 about s-video cable and 1 pin is broken its not to far under its close to the top thnkx
  7. Dario

it says it doesnt have a powersupply. How does that work then?
  8. swen

swen TS Rookie Posts: 27

if it doenst have a power supply then u can find a seperate power supply and install it. i would recommend going to a power output calculator to determine exactly how much power u need so u can choose the proper supply for your system(before u buy a tower). try this link for a calculator. i was instructed to look at the power output listed as continuos when deciding if the PSU can handle your system when deciding on a new PSU

hope that helps,
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.