Computer crashed

My computer has been crash dumping since I deleted a antivirus software that I guess sent viruses with it so I factory reset and that didn't work then I was told to try the adwcleaner from tech support that did help clean off and show me what viruses were which and even made my computer run extremely faster however this whole crash dump thing is driving me insane someone please help me!!!
I cant attach my minidumps because it keeps saying I need to contact the owner or give permission but where do I do that at I've already set myself as the administrator of this computer when I logged in

Moderator note: This thread has been removed from another member's thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan, I strongly suggest you start your own thread. Give us the name of the antivirus you deleted and the one you replaced it with. Also, download and run WhoCrashed and give us only the error code and any drivers it cited.

Jordan, I strongly suggest you start your own thread. Give us the name of the antivirus you deleted and the one you replaced it with. Also, download and run WhoCrashed and give us only the error code and any drivers it cited.
I deleted the antivirus that came from registry pc or something like that and then the adwcleaner was a big help! the report:
On Wed 6/17/2015 3:36:16 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\061615-30279-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x12A3B)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA80035A0038, 0xF6000000, 0x10015)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 6/17/2015 3:36:16 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1E3)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA80035A0038, 0xF6000000, 0x10015)
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 6/16/2015 6:28:16 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\061615-53586-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800379C038, 0xB6000000, 0x10015)

On Tue 6/16/2015 2:03:40 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\061515-45552-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA80037D6038, 0xB6000000, 0x10015)

On Mon 6/15/2015 5:15:31 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\061515-44163-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800385B038, 0xB6000000, 0x10015)

On Sun 6/14/2015 9:51:59 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\windows\Minidump\061415-50653-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8003387038, 0xB6000000, 0x10015)

Conclusion
6 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Okay things are much clearer -- sort of. Here is what we know about 0x124 errors: 1) It is a definite hardware issue and 2) they rarely lend themselves to telling us what hardware is the culprit. I know IT professionals who hate diagnosing it because it can be any hardware -- and I mean any.

However, we can some good solid totally safe diagnostics tests that cost nothing but time and two blank writable DVD disks. I speak of Memtest for your RAM and HD Diagnostics for your hard drive. What make is your hard drive?

Back