Ah k, thanks.
Just wondering, would this computer run games at a high graphics? (Skyrim, Dayz, Garrys mod, Minecraft, Assassins Creed, ect):
• Windows 8.1 64
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4770 processor quad-core [3.4GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
• 4GB Nvidia GeForce GT640 [DVI, DP, HDMI, VGA via adapter; DX11]
• 16GB DDR3-1600MHz [2 DIMMs]
• 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
• SuperMulti DVD Burner
• 15-in-1 Multi-slot Media Card Reader, 6 USB Ports (Front/Top), Audio [Front 4USB2.0, Top 2USB3.0]
• Integrated Sound, Envy Audio; Beats Audio
• HP USB keyboard and optical mouse with volume control
• Wireless-N LAN card and Bluetooth®(1x1)
• 600W Power supply
No because it has a weak graphics card. Do not buy pre-built systems from HP and expect it to play games out of the box.
Okey, whats the price I should expect for a okay computer that can play rather high graphics?
$1000. More for extra's like mice and monitor
Okay thanks, I currently have the headphones, mouse an keyboard.
What should I buy? What about a Alienware Aurora (Increased ram to 16GB) ($1500)
Sure. Just upgrade to GTX 780 for extra $600.
By the way its going im assuming you do not want to build your own system and would rather purchase a pre-built one correct? Here is my suggestion:
By from cyberpowerpc.com or ibuypower.com as they both offer custom gaming rigs at affordable prices.
Here let me see if I can throw and example build together to fit your needs at the last price of 1500.
This is just a quick example I made, but you can essentially customize the machine to do whatever you want!
Okey thanks, I don't want to spend much just essential.
$6k not long if this was a serious post
What? The 6k is for later, I am gonna buy it just gotta save up a bit more money.