Computer freeze

Hi everybody, here's my problem:
I used to get the BSOD with no hardware or software changes, so I then did a factory restore thinking I picked up a virus, now I no longer get it but the computer freezes up at night, every night, but not during the day. Occasionally it will tell me Windows (completely up to date) recovered from an unexpected shutdown and direct me to the minidump files, which I have attached here. In addition, anytime I run a graphics-intensive program like a video editor/renderer (After Effects CS6, Powerdirector 11) or try to render a 3D model image (Cienma 4d R15) the computer will crash a minute or two into the render. I have a sad integrated "video card" that has the latest drivers and the programs are up to date but everything rendered fine and worked well before the whole BSOD thing and factory restore. Windows updates do not install automatically I have it set to download and then notify me. The computer was set to shut down automatically upon a system failure but it didn't shut down, just froze. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
HP p6653w
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, Service Pack 1
AMD Phenom II 1045T 2.7 GHz
12 GB DIMM
Integrated Radeon HD 4200

Attachments

• 071715-33462-01.zip
    119.9 KB · Views: 1
Look for an ATI video driver update on the HP site. You might even be able to install a PCIe video card in this desktop computer

Back