Computer Freezes and Occasionally Restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4mr4n

Dear All,

Got a bit of a problem with my computer. It keeps on freezing on me, I mean its doing my head in, don’t know how to cure it hence me here. The computer suddenly freezes and doesn’t respond to anything (until I reset the plug). This is really annoying and I cant run any programs, because as I do then it freezes. The problem is that prior to it freezing, MOST occasions the CPU is very high and that’s why I believe it crashes.

Another problem which is less frequent is that the computer restarts occasionally, but could also be a partner to the problem.

Viruses, adware and Spyware are checked but that doesn’t solve the problem, in fact their was a timeline when the computer was ok but suddenly the problem has re arisen (had the problem a while back, weeks NOT Months).

However currently, Tried a variety of things, but still no luck.

I tried the restore one on 2 different dates 18 and 23 march and the computer says not possible and choose another date.

More Symptoms.

- The Computer starts restarting occasionally.

- When I open Photoshop, in 1 particualr file, the font is not recognised.

- when ever I am running a program, that program has high cpu.

- Sometimes the programs switch, like i be on a site and i have my computer in the background, then my computer comes forward occasionally.

I have done a recovery and starting again, all clean and installed a couple of the usual programs (media, real, quicktime and few others),

But after looking promising the F"^*"*%G PROBLEM IS back, the computer froze on a couple of occasions and once it restarted and after the restart got the following error;

BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : 92D0A5D4 BCP2 : 00000001 BCP3 : 8056A902
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

C:\DOCUME~1\meeee\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERce82.dir00\Mini 050406-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\meeee\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERce82.dir00\sysd ata.xml

tried accessing the following folders but were not present.

PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEELP

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me please.

Thank you

thanks but what information and where do i get it from, sorry i aint the brianeist when it comes to computers but no my fair share.

Thanks again

Before I get all over you about heat, RAM, PSU, HDD etc. let's try a couple quicker things.

Have done a disk clean and then a defrag lately? You can dwnload CCleaner freeware it does a really good job. When's the last time you updated your mobo drivers? All of them.

Cheers.

Edit: ooops missed this: dwnload CPU-Z and post the results, it will tells us everything we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back