Computer freezes - blue screen then automatically restarts

bedouinrising

Okay, it's been a while since I've had to post a thread on here, so I'm not sure if my specs are listed. If not, here they are:

CPU: AMD Phenom II 720 BE overclocked to 3.3 ghz
RAM: 4gb DDR2
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650
Onboard sound and network.

So the problem I've been having is pretty general: every now and then, sometimes while I'm gaming, other times while just listening to music, my computer freezes for about 3 seconds, goes to the bluescreen, and restarts. I have made no recent hardware changes since I built the computer back in July 09, nor have I recently downloaded any software, not even a song, in the last month. Yet 2 days ago I first experienced the problem. I did a virus scan with kaspersky 2010 and found nothing. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back