Hello, We've been having problems with our computer for the past couple of weeks. It started out with the internet running really slowly: pages took forever to load, would not load completely, and/or freeze. If we tried to watch a video, it would also take forever to load and be very choppy and/or freeze with the sound continuing to loop. Most recently, my husband tried to log onto Ebay and after he entered his username/password, he was redirected to a dummy page asking for social security number, credit card number, ATM PIN etc. Obviously, we did not input that information. I tried to use System Restore, selected a timepoint, and shut down the computer, but when I reloaded, a window appeared saying the point could not be used. I tried additional timepoints, with the same results. I also downloaded Mozilla Firefox (thinking the issue may have been with Internet Explorer), but the problems still remain. I am by no means a computer expert but I did what I knew how to do up to this point: System Restore, run a virus scan (McAfee), and scan for Malware and Spyware (Malwarebytes and SuperANTISpyware). The virus scan turned up clean and the malware/spyware scans found some potentially hazardous objects which I then deleted. We have had similar infections in the past, but they always seemed to get cleaned up. This time, it seems like something is still hanging around on our machine. I have attached my logs from the 8-step removal process and hope that someone can see something that I'm missing and direct me in how to fix whatever it is. Thanks, in advance, for your help!