Computer is infected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

THis is my very first post and have to say everyone on here is very kind and helpfull. I am not a complete ***** when it comes to computers but when it comes to virus's and infections, I'm ckueless. First of all, I have no access to my control panel or system or system properties. It keepssaying that I am denied by my system admin. This is a home computer so I am the admin. Second, My computer is very very slow. I know i have been infected with some kind of adware or malware that my antivirus nor my spy sweeper. I hope someone can help me out with this very annoying problem I have. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Albert

here is my high jack report

View attachment 21556

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a variety of malware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of anegron only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Here's a new HJ log and a combofix log. AVG Antispyware does not finish scanning so I can not save a report. Let me know what you find.

For some reason I can not send reports.

Thanks,

Albert

LOG FILES MUST BE POSTED AS ATTACHMENTS AND NOT COPY AND PASTED.

See HERE and repost all the requested log files as attachments.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of anegron only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back