Computer Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i recently just reformated my computer with a pirated windows xp thus, now that its cleaned from viruses and spyware, before i had put a new AMD motherboard and Amd athlon 64 x2 processor dual core, and thus a new video card as well, now the problem is this...everything works fine when i restart it loads and boots up fine, now here's the problem everytime i add a new antivirus protection whatever anti-virus protection i chose like for a trial for any company to trend micro to panda,kasperky,CA,AVG, anything once it has successfully installed and asks for reboot, i reboot now when it reaches either the desktop or the login screen it Restarts itself consistantly now i dont know what this is and its irritating me alot, i know its not a common issue because i have searched in different websites and i found different kinds of maybe similar subjects but they dont match up with me issue at all so its not common that people would have this type of error, ive switched out my memory ram to see if it was that and still its not that... i need help and its irritating me alot im possibly thinking it just might me the Windows XP pirated software or plainly maybe a hardware issue but i doubt it would be a hardware issue if it works just fine if i dont have a antivirus or any protection on my pc but nother the less everytime i install and antivirus and i reboot to update my things or just plainly reboot and have that software trail on my pc it gives me these restart problems no errors or nothing just restarts. Please someone help plz! ive asked many other tech's and they dont know whats the deal. :eek:

THIS site can tell you everything you need to know about it, and how to do it. Good luck with fixing it.

EDIT by mods; keep this up and you will get a permanent ban!

OK - I am not a moderator so cannot impose the rules of the forum, but you should not ask for help with illicit software.
Also, leadpill924, that site is infected with malware.

Start by buying a legit copy of Windows, Techspot does not allow piracy, this is in the TOS

Thank-You Per,

I hope my message in reply did not break that rule.
I tried to point the user to purchasing a legit Windows system
Can you please post a link to the TOS for everone to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back