Computer keeps frezing

My Computer keeps frezing on start up or on desk top or when im like browsing the web or playing a game.

Full system lock up i cant do nothing some times i have to keep restarting it like 6 times till i can get back to my desktop an do some thing with out it frezing for about 30min then it frezes again sometimes sooner. This has been going on for about 6months now an its driving me crazy any ideas?

Specs are in my profile

i am having the exact same problem's as you are right now that we're all workin on fixing.
The thread below is mine and what we have done to try and counter act the problem. But i know mine is Hardware failure some where. you may wanna try and do some virus and spyware scan's first befor going hardware path.

If you have done scan's and stuff then you may wanna post on here what your system spec's are in your machine and any improvments you may have done on your machine within the last 6 mo's or so..

My thread is called : Odd problem did everything i could think of
I would post the link but im rather new to the forums and it wont let me lol.

All ready did scans

PC Name (#1)
Gaming
CPU
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor, 3214 MHz
Motherboard
ASUS mso-m4a785td-vevo(b)
Memory
4GB DDR3
Videocard
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
Cooling
Xeon 700
Soundcard/Speakers
N/A
Hard Disk(s)
WB 500 GB
Other drives
N/A
Case
N/A
Other Peripherals
N/A
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition

Ok did you build this machine your self or was this store bought? if it was store bought and it is still under warranty you may wanna go with this option first as most likely some of the tech's may ask you to go inside of your machine and move stuff around. which doing so will void your warranty

if you built the machine your self.
What type of power supply / Wattage is it?
are you running 1 stick of 4 GB or 2 x 2 GB

Back