Computer no video display

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosebleedXD

hi i recently just built a new computer

unforntunately, when i turned it on, nothing video displays. Im sure the ram and video card and etc work because i've tested it before on my old specs

so i was sure my mobo was dead

so i sent rma'd it back to asus and got a new one... still no luck

and now basically, i'm stuck and don't know what to do

my specs are :

asus p5q pro

9800gtx+

ocz stealthxstream 600w

g,skill ddr2 1000 4gb

please post here and help out

THANK YOU - your friendly noob nosebleedXD

just trying to help (clone)

try to unplugged again your Vcard & memory card n try 2 put it bck again if it dosen't work try 2 unslot again ur memory card then try 2 the other slot hand it w/ care n put it bk then try 2 turn on again ur CPU if it dosen't work maybe there's also a problem on ur accesory u said that u try both 2 ur old one n its work try it again if its work maybe ur new buy mobo also had a problem or ur memory card are not compatible 2 ur new one. try 2 ask a help on ur mobo supplier wer u'd buy ur new one if ur memory card are compatible 2 ur mobo

@Clone

What?

Maybe read the below ;)

I think it is obvious this is an english site, and as such messages should be posted in that language.

Please do some proofreading of your new threads
https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=656288#post656288

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread
5. Writing your post.
...this isn’t an instant message conversation with your buddy, it's irritating to have to decipher whatever malformed English you are typing and it's likely your post will be ignored

TechSpot Community & Posting Guidelines
English posts only – This is an English-only forum. For any other languages please look for a more appropriate site

That should help, I hope. ;)

This may be something you've already done, I only suggest it because it happened to me with my new build. Check your motherboard to see if there is another power connector near your expansion slots. This has to be connected (mine wouldn't even boot till it was). Plug that in, it's usually a 4 pin power connector and see if that solves your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back