Computer not starting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

manit

Dear All,

i am new to this forum, hence pardon me if i am posting the message at a wrong place. I am facing a problem that my computer just doesnot start.

The power is connected to the CPU and the monitor; on switching on the power, display on monitor is there but on pressing the CPU button, it doesnt start. No light comes whatsoever. i have no clue how to fix it.

I am not sure but i think i switched it off wrongly the last time i used my computer. the electricity had gone and i shut down my computer. however the power went off before the computer was sutdown

Please help me!!!

Thanks in anticipation.

Manit

-_-

i have a simular problem and my moms computer wont start and a couple people suggested that if we cant fix it, remove the harddrive and install it into a different computer.

i know this doesnt help much but if u cant fix it, at least u can try to backup ur files and save them sumwhere

Firstly check your power cords you may swap them with your extras, check/swap avr, then open cover see if the power switch is fucntioning correctly, and after all of that and if still there is no power, no beeps = dead Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back