Computer Parts Online Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadoud76

I've been having a bad time finding a site that ships fine computer parts internationally, and specifically to my country Lebanon, as newegg.com ships to the U.S only and TigerDirect for all First World countries.mmmmmmmmmmmm...............Anyone can help me with this?
Thanks a million
hadoud76
P.S:I found the best place to put the thread in is here under the title "Security and the Web" for Web more than security
Thanks a two million

Maybe there is a special service in your country? A company that orders things for you within the US and then ships them to Lebanon via some other service. This way you can order from any online shop that delivers to US.

I know many countries where such services operate.

maybe because aircraft have a tendancy to either be taken hostage or shot at in the middle east!

See if you can buy off ebay or perhaps have a friend ship it to you for a small fee.

Try buying in Switzerland, it's quite often cheaper than the USA.
Look at www.toppreise.ch, then hunt for the sales conditions of the company you want to buy from.
Tedious work, but it should pay off in the end.

Yeah I hijacked planes in my other life.Nah listen,Terrorism is strictly upon some groups some very small groups hiding behind the name Muslims you know, being a proud muslim myself, I hardly see the point,that's what gave middle east a bad reputation, not to mention some tyrants trying to apply dictatorship.Yeah now this is strictly offpoint, lets chill out and think for ourselves...
Come on dont I have any choice other than ebay?

Yeah thanks!

Hey,I wanna thank you RealBlackStuff for helping the terrorists, now we can order nuclear bombs...Im gonna get some cops here,lol!Yeah so dad uses DHL for his own buisness and we sent a hard disk from here to Sweden in less than 5 days omg! For those who followed RBS's(RealBlackStuff) link,I think I could get something real good from there,byebye Ebay,that's if I get a B- on the finals, (we'll worry about that later), so I just wanted to say a LONG LONG THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back