Computer randomly resetting for almost a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having random computer reboots for almost a year now, I tried looking at the minidumps and stuff but it's not working very well.

For background on this whole thing, my computer started rebooting randomly one day. I don't remember what might have started it, it's been so long. Over the course of the year I've replaced the hard drive, RAM, motherboard and CPU, and completely reinstalled Windows many times. Still the same.

I could be running something, I could not even be home. The computer will reboot randomly and without any warning. I haven't turned on the blue screen option again, but it used to be the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, but it would frequently be different ones as well. Sometimes when the computer reboots it tells me Windows recovered from a serious error and when I send the error report, it says it's from a device driver, no solution known.

I finally looked in Event Viewer and saw that I'm getting reboot because of bugcheck messages. I'm including all my minidumps in this post for anyone who can see what could be wrong.

You can get the minidumps here:
http://www.jglonek.net/files/minidump.zip

I'd greatly appreciate help! Thanks!

The computer just reset itself another 3 times already this morning, all with more Minidumps.. Sometimes I think I do something to aggrivate it more than other times.

The crashes always randomly at very process such system, explorer,services, bittorrent and etc. The crashes are related to memory or the cache memory of the ATI display card.

Suggestion
1. Downclock the ram
2. Downclock CPU.
3. Reseat the video card
4. Downclock video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back