Computer restart / redirect virus, frequent BSODs

Hi, my computer is having some serious issues with virus or malware that is causing BSoD every 5-10 minutes. I managed to install malwarebytes, however this cannot operate long enough to complete a scan as the computer will restart. Google will redirect almost every time i attempt to access a web page, with the Chrome 'Oh snap' error or 'A problem has caused internet explorer to stop working' in Internet explorer. I could only think to use an online virus scan via bitdefender, though this detected nothing. The problem persists even in safe mode. Is there nothing that can be done? Any assistance would be hugely appreciated,

Thanks, Jake

Jake, I'm going to have your thread moved to more appropriate forum. They can help you find the reason for the crashes and stabilize the system. Once that has been done, if you are getting redirected in the searches, you can return to this forum and I'll have you run the scans.

Stay subscribed to the thread.

NOTE to BSOD Forum: Please help member get the system stable, then refer back to the Virus & Malware Forum, for redirects. (Bobbye)

Back