Computer restarts itself

EnolaJay

About a month ago I tried to unpark the cores on my AMD FX 8120 Eight core processor, which after restarting it led to it blue screening as soon as it reached the log in screen and then repeating the cycle until I turned it off. I have reformatted my computer, the settings have seemed to all go back to normal. The computer started to randomly blue screen again until it has gone back to its previous cycle of blue screening. I have logged on to safe mode and received this error report. BCCode: 4e BCP1: 0000000000000099 BCP2: 00000000001B756E BCP3: 0000000000000002 BCP4: 000000000019D5B5. Forgive me because I have recently started PC gaming and I am still learning. Any ideas for a fix?

I would assume this is a driver issue like video driver so I would look at uninstalling ur vid driver and downloading the latest one and with any oither drivers u feel u can do then also do a memtest with memtest 86 and also try reset ur bios to default im not an expert just some things I could think of hope one of the very experienced tech guy can help more if not these issues

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. If you see any .dmp files select them all and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. If you see any .dmp files select them all and right-click sending them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here
alright I'll give it a try in just a bit, thank you

I hope this is what you needed, all the help is much appreciated!

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    192.7 KB · Views: 4
Looks like an Atheros Network driver is causing this. Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager? What antivirus program are you running?

Looks like an Atheros Network driver is causing this. Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager? What antivirus program are you running?
I'll turn it on real quick to check, and I use AVG 2012 and malwarebytes (forgive my poor spelling)

okay I'm at my device manager and all the exclamation points are next to my ethernet controller, and universal serial bus

No, if you download and install the correct drivers, the exclamation points will dissappear on their own

Is there can option to go into Safe Mode with Networking? If not, you may have to reload Windows fresh paying attention to the device manager contents...

Back