My computer is only a month old, and In the middle of my game, my computer turned off, Instantly to a black screen. If I remember correctly, I had to turn it back on myself. It didn't restart on its own. It's been running a lot lately, I've been downloading stuff overnight, so for the past 48 hours, It's ran for atleast 42 hours. I also heard that I might need a good power stripe/supply thingy. I have a Belkin power strip thingy. I also heard that I shouldn't have the computer on the carpet. Right now It's on the carpet. Did It overheat? Do I need to get it off the carpet? Do I need a better power strip? ???