Computer shutting down and rebooting continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterproof

Here's how it started I uninstalled Nod32 security suite, after wanting to restart my computer, it shut downs before it gets to my Administration to log in etc. I think something to do with the uninstalling of the sercurity suite that is causing this glitch, the computer won't reboot continuously when i am in safe mode but other than that it does, i solved the problem by clicking F8 and click to 'go to where it was continue or whatever (forgot what it said) the last time the computer was before it had the problem etc'

Anyone know what the problem and how I could stop it or what caused it? I'm afraid to lose my vital documents :(

Morning.

It happens on me with a beta version of Smart Security.

The stable version of Smart Security is out.

You can REINSTALL ontop of your old OS for now, after that, you can back up your critical files.
after that, you can reformat and start fresh.

i uninstalled it, then reinstalled the final version.

It's all perfectly fine atm. Do you really have to reformat everything?

ok then thanks :)

Btw, Is there any programs that can show what caused the errors, or whether it damaged or not some of my system files etc?

I agree with technicalfury42, look in your event viewer.

You`ll know soon enough if your system files have been damaged.

Just see how it goes for a few days. If you have no more problems, then consider it solved.

Regards Howard :)

thanks for the tip, i'll look up on it

edit: i do have some errors, but i'm not sure whether it's just normal errors you usually get with the system or whether it was those that caused the computer automatic rebooting etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back